Sunday, July 4, 2010

Let's Redo Sunday Instead of Starting Monday, K?


It's almost Monday... but I'm not ready for it.

As stressful as the weekends can be with their own basket of problems, stressful issues and things breaking down, there is a level of cowardliness in coping when you know some of the 'must do' items on your list can't be done on Sundays when the specialty stores and many businesses are closed.

Once Monday arrives, it hits you smack in the face.

I started to write down everything I have to remember to do, get, go, call about, schedule, look for and finish... My mouth dropped open and I sighed. I sat there gobsmacked.

My list of "To Do" over the next 3 days is so overwhelming that today I am putting it into an excel spreadsheet to prioritize, organize and keep track of what is done and what still needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment