I told myself that this year I would take notice. I would make sure to suck up every beautiful color nature provided me with and every wonderful fall day...
And I almost missed it again!
This year we were blessed with surprise weather (people who have stayed 2 years in Chennai would understand me completely) which gave me a few more weeks of beautiful fall weather... I'm afraid it made me complacent! I knew the end of autumn was right around the corner but it was easy to put it out of my mind when the weather was so nice.
Now, it's too dull outside with occasional rains - but today I need to find time to do something that involves wrapping my brain around autumn. Something to make me think 'Fall' and get into that AMERICAN Thanksgiving spirit. I have no IDEA where August, September and October went! I was so busy working and keeping up with errands that I missed the whole darn thing.
Not sure what I'll do over the next couple of weeks but it better involve AUTUMN in some way, shape or form or I'll kick myself!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment